Tuesday, December 30, 2008

NeverLand

Man I have no idea why in the blue hell, but for some reason I have wanted to go to NeverLand for the past like two months. Not the Michel Jackson version, the 'REAL' one ie. Peter Pan. I have even had strange dreams, either involving things/characters from the movie or actually going there. Even last night, I don't remember but I remember there was floating and fairy dust. Man I miss being a kid =[, I wish I could be one again even just for one day. Just so I could see what it was like, when places like NeverLand and things like Pirates,The lost boys, and fairy dust seemed real and not so far away.






And it's strange but besides the point of wanting to go, and I mean REALLY WANTING to go to NeverLand I find myself extreamly sad knowing it's not real and I can never go. Boo! SadFace

No comments: