Monday, December 29, 2008

Long time no see ay?

Yea I haven't been on in a while. I've been unbelieveably busy, school, holidays, friends, drama, etc. I'm completly bored, it took me three times to get into my account, it's 11:30 at night, and my room is a wreck....I should probably clean it. I've been watching South Park....pretty crazy show, and some nasty ass stuff, but it's okay I supose. Some of the stuff besides being disgusting and strange is just MESSED up though..I mean there's somethings that you see or hear and you're just like WOW they can put that on tv, or even more WOW someone actually thought that up?




And on another note I have absoulty NO IDEA why but this little nursery rythme seems to almost ALWAYS pop into my head at the strangest times o__O


Little Jack Horner sat in the corner
Eating his Christmas pie:
He stuck in his thumb, and pulled out a plum
And said, “What a good boy am I!'


No comments: