Monday, March 23, 2009

Heya

Haven't blogged for a while. I guess I just don't seem to be able to find the time. Anyway it's 12:10 I can't sleep which sucks I guess it's not that big of a deal though considering I don't have school tomorrow due to suspenson. I'm so sick of getting in trouble I'm honestly trying not to.

So watching Chelsea Lately. Absolutly LOVE that show. Chelsea is so funny.




Definitly need to get her book and now that my aunt FINALLY found the $50 Barns&Noble gift card she got me for Christmas I can =D




Recently I have noticed how popular twitter has become. Now all sorts of myspace kiddies and even celebrities are using it! Well you know what? I was using twitter BEFORE it was 'cool' So put that in your juice box and suck it all of you trend followers. >=p

No comments: