Sunday, September 28, 2008

Weekend Report

Well, nothing really eventful happened this weekend. I watched a few House marathons [one which I still watch as I type this.], read some [very little] of my book, read two of my new ‘Long Road Home’ Dark Tower comics, and spent much of my time on my Dark Tower forum. That forum is consuming my life. No lie. That place is amazing. I’m on almost 24/7. Well, anyway in my last/first entry I told you in my next post I would tell you a little about myself. So here it goes.


I’m sixteen years old. I have blonde hair and blue eyes. I like pretty much all types of music. I’m open to new things. I love to write, and I have a LiveJournal Poetry blog which I have added the link to on the side bar over there ----> . I love art. Some of my favorite artists are Van Gogh, M.C Escher, Dali, and Picasso. I live in New Jersey. I occasionally do Live Broadcasting on Jtv when I get the time. That link is also available over there ----> I love the rain, everything about it. The sound, the smell, the feel of it. I love sitting in a car in the middle of the pouring rain. I love to read. Stephen King is my favorite author. IT, is my favorite book of all time. If you haven’t read it, and have only seen the movie then you don’t know what your missing out on. My favorite super hero is Spiderman and has been since I was five. My favorite TV show is House, if you haven’t already guessed that by me posting about it twice already. My favorite color is green which is also the color of my birth stone, meaning my birthday is in May specifically May 12th. I’m in a creative writing class in school and it’s amazing =]. I also take culinary arts II. I love Disney movies and even though I’m sixteen that’s still all I like to watch when I’m sick. Jonny Depp is my favorite actor. I just love how he can adapt to any part thrown at him and do it with a perfection like no one else. I love coffee, all kinds. Hot, Iced, coolatas, Lattes, anything! Starbucks = Love. Chocolate covered espresso beans are the best. I love energy drinks. I know their bad for you and I don’t have them everyday, usually not even every week. But I like them all. Monster, NOZ, Rockstar, Full Throttle, Venom. You name it I probably had it, and if not I will try it. I love holidays. Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas are among my favorite. Halloween I just love to dress up and decorate, Thanksgiving I love to cook, watch the parade, football, and eat =p, Christmas I love shopping, giving people presents, the music, the holiday cheer [the one time a year people are actually nice to each other]. I love the snow as much as I love the rain. I love cloths and shoes, and shopping. I have so many cloths I have absolutely no where to store them all. I never watch a movie before I read the book. I’m on a quest to read all of Stephen Kings books. I don’t talk to my dad that much anymore, but that’s a whole nother story. My favorite foot ball team is the Giants, my favorite hockey team is the Devils. I like to ice skate, although I’m not so good at it, but I hope to get better this upcoming winter. Well that’s pretty much it for now, at least all I can think of. If there’s anything else you’re bound to hear about it in a later blog, or you can just post it as a comment I’ll be happy to answer you. Just don’t be stupid about it, you know what I mean.


Oh, and on another note, I finally got around to finishing my Heath Ledger tribute video! ^_^ Check it out.

No comments: